3/65-67 Dover Rd, Rose Bay
Instilled with quality and immaculately presented, this boutique residence enjoys a private entrance from the street and is less than 500m from the harbour foreshore. The unique split-level design offers all the amenity of a townhouse without the need to maintain extensive gardens, a perfect equation for busy professionals or local down-sizers who wish to maintain the Rose Bay village lifestyle. Attracting abundant north-easterly light and refreshed to an impeccable standard, this wonderful home is generously-scaled and appointed for comfort across all seasons.
• Boutique, low-maintenance residence enjoying private entrance
• Bright living areas flow seamlessly to the rear entertainer’s courtyard
• Spacious kitchen appointed with stainless appliances, main bathroom with spa
• All 3 bedrooms are privately positioned upstairs, master with ensuite & balcony
• Quality timber floors, air conditioning, double garage with direct access
Rose Bay is one of Sydney’s most sought-after villages, offering great cafes, classic eateries and fresh produce. The area is synonymous with relaxing walks along the foreshore, quality schools and easy transport routes into the city.
Council Rates: $1470.96 per annum
Water Rates: $172.04 per quarter
Strata Levies: $1250.00 per quarter