43 Culver St
Set on a quality street and approximately 350m from the beachfront, this freestanding original home presents a superb family opportunity. Its wide footprint, generous land holding and sunbathed rear northern aspect will tempt opportunists keen to explore ideas for a complete redesign or rebuild (STCA). The naturally bright layout is designed for classic comfort and indoor/outdoor entertaining with the flowing living space opening to an all-weather terrace and private garden. Positioned for active family living, this address is just a stroll from Ramsgate Beach, Scarborough Parklands and the bayside running/cycle path. Ramsgate’s village shops, St George Hospital, the airport and public transport services are also easily accessible.
– Original single level freestanding home on large 469m² (approx) block
– Level land with sunny northern rear aspect and deep backyard
– Option to live in the home now & rebuild or renovate later (STCA)
– Open plan design with flowing lounge, kitchen, living and dining rooms
– Sizeable bedrooms include master with sunroom/study
– Full main bathroom, all-weather entry to laundry/2nd bathroom
– Side access to carport plus lock up garage with additional workshop space
Council Rates: $655.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.98 per quarter
Land Size: 469m² approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Matthew ButcherProperty Management & Sales Associate
- 0401 425 979
- [email protected]